K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm building a racecar you fucktard not a god damn street car. NIGHT & FUCKING DAY.

Now, if you had made a thread on your own, I'd have helped you out. Now you can fuck off.

kthxbye

Steve

+1 for Steve :)

I still wanna know if you did anything else new to the car... I check everyday, just to see this thread....

I've been collecting parts for the past few months. Opened my own powder coating business and decided to take the rest of the year off (for the most part) to work on this car.

I'm going to for sure have some updated pics in about 2 weeks. I'm having a bunch of friends come over and we'll finish the head work (cam, spring and retainer install) as well as pulling the bottom end out and taking the pistons out.

Once I can get that done, it shouldn't be much more work left. Just the transmisssion (LSD and FD), Pistons & Rods, electrical and some fab work.

At least I hope. :)

Steve

well what are you waiting for??? get this shit done. i want to see this puppy on the track come spring.

ive already pruned one post. the thread starter SPECIFICALLY ASKED that if you have a k20 question, start a new topic and someone will get to you. im leaving the other post in here because HOPEFULLY someone will actually read the topic rather than look at the kick ass pictures and start asking questions about their own car.

ive been back a day and yall already got me up in a tissy.

grr.

:thumbsup:

Thanks man!

I've got a gang of guys coming over on Saturday and I hopefully will have pics of my newly installed IPS cams and Eibach valvetrain among other things.

Steve

k-series said:
Planned for install tomorrow:
IPS KMes
Eibach Springs and Titanium Retainers
Water Pump DONE
Fuel Pump (Temp mounted for measurements)
Tach DONE
Water Temp DONE
Other things going on:
Take measurements for fuel lines DONE
Figure out fuel fittings for cell and rail DONE
Measure for intake piping
Door Panel templates
Floor template
Start the wiring
Finish some basic body work
Pull the motor and trans DONE
Pull the head DONE
Separate the trans/block
Remove the pistons and rods

I also was able to get some things done...but the cams were beating my ASS due to my Craftsman spring compressor crapping itself and then the one I bought from advanced sucking. They have a nice c-clamp style one that I'll be getting tomorrow and hopefully knocking this bad boy out. =)

EGK1320-166.jpg

EGK1320-167.jpg

EGK1320-168.jpg

EGK1320-170.jpg

EGK1320-171.jpg

EGK1320-172.jpg

EGK1320-174.jpg

EGK1320-175.jpg

EGK1320-176.jpg

EGK1320-177.jpg

Steve

Well guys, the past 6 months have been rough, but I got through it. FL is an insane place to live right now with property taxes and homeowners insurance. ($12k for insurance and taxes out of my pocket since it's not escrowed, but that's neither here nor there.)

I'm back on track and should be making a lot more time to finish installing the shelves of parts that I have for my car. (Starting with the cams, valve springs and retainers in the next few weeks.)

My powder coating business has taken off and that's been a huge help and what's taken up most of my spare time. Anyway, stay tuned for more updates!

Steve

awsome project you got going! I understand your priorities with family and buisness first. like somebody else said, at least you didn't have to sell the car!!
keep it going man. :)

Yea I completely forgot about it too. STILL can't wait to see the finished product.

Damn man im hating on this project....Loving it, good luck ...I started one with my friend all we need to do is get that hatch motor is done and all about 16k invested on the motor now wat we have to see how much money we get out of it .It wont be good ass yours but its there im dying to see more pic post some up .

Back