Kanye Outta Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
http://thatvideosite.com/view/293.html

Sorry about the quicktime.

I've lost all my respect towards Kanye West recently. I used to look at him as a great producer and a decent rapper. Now, he's just a complete fool. First pulling the race card out on Bush, now having a hissy fit on the air. So immature, t's ridiculous.

Yeah I didn't see the first one...

I know, I know :search:

But, it wasn't on the first page. :p

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 11 2005, 07:24 PM
This is why people should only look at the performance side of an entertainer.
[post=552771]Quoted post[/post]​

Problem is, a lot of people don't. Especially the younger gen. They look to these idiots as role models...

I've never liked Kanye West. Now I just dislike him more, what a fag.

black or white, i dont care what entertainers think. i dont want to know kayne's view, fucking rap, nor do i give a shit what tom cruise or mel gibson think, fucking act. do your job and enjoy your money you fucking dumbasses.

except for blanco, haha. your like ronald reagan. you entertain but then you prove (at least i think so) that there is something between your ears other then lyrics and acting technique.

Mel Gibson is my personal favorite .... South Park's version of him was more accurate than anything. When we were having elections Mel Gibson was on TV saying "Don't vote for Bush! Don't vote for Kerry! They are both .. Just... No worthy of leadership!"... Which is funny, since he's a damned Australian.

-> Steve

I thought Family Guy's version was pretty funny too... hehehe

Kanye West show on MTV, in 9 minutes.

I kinda wonder what this chemically imbalanced shitbag has to say.

Back