Kart For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I'm selling one of my racing karts. I have a few different motors available with different power and price ranges.

The kart is a 98 Margay Syncro, its straight and never been wrecked. It comes with decent tires, Vega's, and all the bearings and brakes are still good. XL seat and everything needed to start up and drive is included!!! :)

Motors:
Briggs "Stocker"-Billet Rod, Dyno Cam, Vortech Clutch, rebuilt this year (6600 Rev limit)

Briggs Flattie Limited Mod - Needs to be refreshed, race clutch, fuel pump and tilly carb (8500 Rev limit)

Briggs Modded Animal - Just refreshed, Bully Race Clutch, fuel pump, tilly carb, remote carb-adjusters (9200 Rev Limit)

The only thing you would really need would be a better tach/temp gauge, only if you get the faster motors for it though. It will come with a Briggs Mini-Tach on it.

redkart.jpg

redkart1.jpg

(That hideous steering wheel is not included, it has a nice aluminum wheel on it)

Asking $800 for it with the stocker
$1100 for the Stocker and the Limited
$1300 with the Animal

Will deliver up to a 200 mile radius.

^Thanks. I bought it with the stocker for just over 1K. The pics are with that motor.

I'll take some more pics tonight of the other motors, anyone who buys it can have the custom painted body I have for it. I painted it VW R32 blue :)

Back