Karts, maybe Recked is interested......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I have a bunch of kart stuff that HAS TO GO.. Remodelling the house and getting ready for a baby in May, so help me out if you can.

Inventory:
98 Margay Syncro (straight-rail) (red frame)
Vega Tires
XL Seat
Axle's straight and the bearings are good
$500 obo

01 Infiniti (offset) (yellow frame)
Lightning XL Laydown seat
Not too too sure on the tires, I was told they're a harder compound
Aerotec 1 piece body, BRAND NEW!! (lime green)
$1000 obo

* Mychron3 Tach and wheel combo
Includes Tach and Cylinder Head Temp sensors
Like new, just bought them this year and they got VERY little usage
$350 obo

I can place any of the motors on either rollers and make a complete package ;)

If I forgot something, just ask. My head is in a million different places right now so somethings I may have left out. If you're serious and want pics, PM me your email.

All of this stuff is located in NE PA and needs to be picked up locally. My truck is DOA right now so I cant deliver anything.

Last edited:
FYI the money isn't for the remodelling, that was our wedding gift. I have a 4 car garage and its already loaded with car, so I only have room for 1 kart in there. These are the other 2. The Margay kart with the Animal motor has hit 75mph. I passed a line of 4 cars like it was nothing. I have the gearing stretched out a bit for road cruising. I will give whoever gets the kart some extra sprockets for the race track.

With the Inifiti Chassis I also have an extra body freshly painted R32 blue. I'll take some pic of all the stuff and post it soon.

Motors are gone. I have just rolling chassis left, the come as complete rollers. Frame, steering wheel, seat, brakes, wheels/tires. Good for someone looking to plop a motorcycle engine on it and experiment ;)

Back