KCIR Burnout and Racing Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 29 2004, 04:45 PM
was that the intercrew del sol that ran a 10.98??
[post=409275]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that was them.. I heard they are claiming 1.2's 60's?..

i think i might go to omaha this spring.....

Could be better... for some reason at this event (Import Face Off) the cars were hooking really well... for some reason the tabels turned and the Hondas were breaking instead of the DSM's... crazy.

Yeah KC track seemed to be hooking good.. Would of been nice to have my car out at that track to see what I could of pulled out there..

And if you are heading to Omaha this spring let me know.. We can set something up..

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Nov 1 2004, 01:08 PM
And if you are heading to Omaha this spring let me know.. We can set something up..
[post=410126]Quoted post[/post]​

i will, i'll try to get some people together. and hopefully by next spring ill be boosted. 3 grand isnt that hard to save. :ph34r:

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Nov 1 2004, 01:08 PM-->
Yeah KC track seemed to be hooking good.. Would of been nice to have my car out at that track to see what I could of pulled out there..

You probably would have broke something, all the other Hondas were.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Nov 1 2004, 02:42 PM
CarAudiophile
@Nov 1 2004, 01:08 PM

i will, i'll try to get some people together. and hopefully by next spring ill be boosted. 3 grand isnt that hard to save. :ph34r:
[post=410168]Quoted post[/post]​

Likewise, Ill try to get in shape by then... and make the journey.

You both better bring something.. Because next year.. I will be a decent force to be reckoned with.. I am going out next year to be a major contendor on the street...

I wont street race... sorry... Ill take it to the trake run my measily estimated 14.XX 1/4 and go home... it's a sedan, not a racecar... Joels car, different story.

Back