Keep it? Sell it? Trade it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pippo9

The title says it all. I got a free hatchback from my neighbor, had to buy a new battery, radiator and exhaust (not a fart can, just like the original one). Unfortunately its automatic, and im more into a manual, even though never drove one but eager to learn. Since converting it to a manual would cost over $1000+ i think it's pointless, id love to trade it for a manual but usually the people that drive stick never want to go back to auto from what it seems like hah ;) So what are your opinions on it? Keep it? Sell it or try trading it? Don't think that i'm picky, its a free hatchback what more could i ask for :D Let me know what you think!

Btw, im a teen so im on a budget. Id like a straight forward answer, if it's worth putting money into it.

It does have some massive rust under the tape.

I made a similar thread a while back, but didnt want to dig that one up. Thanks.

DSCF0386.jpg
DSCF0388.jpg
DSCF0390.jpg
DSCF0392.jpg
DSCF0822.jpg

Forgot to mention, I got offered to trade it for an Acure Integra ls 1995 with 109k miles, but its also automatic.

Back