Ken Jennings- Did he loose?

BS or not?

• He lost- its tr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my guess is he got greedy and risked too much on final jeopardy, and got the question wrong...

or it was staged, wouldn't suprise me in the least...

but i heard they made everyone that was at the recording sign a hush hush agreement... that worked well

bahahahaha :lol:

edit: and i heard it will air at the end of the month

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 9 2004, 01:47 PM
Ken Jennings is greater than any mortal man. He can't lose unless it was staged.
[post=388122]Quoted post[/post]​

He's gotten the past 4 Final Jeopardy questions wrong. I doubt they staged that, and it lends creedence to his eventually losing.

I could be wrong. I haven't watched Jeopardy lately, so back when I was watching he was still great. :p

Been Watching every episode since he has been on since day 1...he has won all this week...and he won tonight as well......I doubt he will loose....Uhhh i just read alil more on that link...as of tonight he has been on 42 straight episodes...the article says

"report posted Wednesday on TV Week’s Web site said the brainy software engineer lost in a show taped Tuesday, walking away after his 75th straight game with about $2.5 million overall in cash and prizes. The magazine cited unidentified sources and said the show would air later this fall."

thats 75th episode would be a month from now

Back