Kennedale 11-17-05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorchin Civic

I won bragging rights on 11-03-05 by beating my friends 2004 automatic GT Mustang by 0.04, I ran a 9.26 and he ran a 9.30 so know this Thursday we are going to see who will have the bragging rights this week. Would also like to see if anyone else was thinking about going too.

Damn... I would have torn both of you up in the Civic. :cry:

Well, turned out to be a good night even with it being cold. I ran my best of a 8.94 so I bet my old record of 8.97. I stayed in the 8.94 to 9.13 range for the most part. Ran my friend with the automatic 2004 GT Mustang and we both ran a 9.12 so no one will have bragging rights this time. However, I was happy with my results from my nonVtec setup.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, turned out to be a good night even with it being cold. I ran my best of a 8.94 so I bet my old record of 8.97. I stayed in the 8.94 to 9.13 range for the most part. Ran my friend with the automatic 2004 GT Mustang and we both ran a 9.12 so no one will have bragging rights this time. However, I was happy with my results from my nonVtec setup.

I assume this is 8th...

8.94 isn't too bad.. I could have given you a run for your money in my crx.

I have a friend with a gutted/swapped/juiced low budget crx that runs an 8.5

Back