kid I knew died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dayuuum RIP Hashem...

what was he doing to get his car to go airborne?

reason # 43423 why you don't buy your 18 yr old kid a 30,000 car.

sorry for your loss man, but its just irresponsibilty there...

not sure, I think somewhere around 70, he hit a patch of sand fishtailed hit a curb, flipped, hit a pole an knocked it down and some trees

wow, thats close to home, i live in vacaville like 2 min away. i have only lived here for 2 years so i dont' know many people.
RIP

Originally posted by FFCiv@Jan 9 2004, 03:07 PM
not sure, I think somewhere around 70, he hit a patch of sand fishtailed hit a curb, flipped, hit a pole an knocked it down and some trees

refer to B's post for my exact words.

sorry again for your loss. it's never easy.

man that sucks, i guess it might have somthing to do with irresponcebility but that doesnt justify his death(not raging on you guys)....RIP

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 9 2004, 03:06 PM
reason # 43423 why you don't buy your 18 yr old kid a 30,000 car.

Price has nothing to do with it, he could have just as easily died driving a 1987 Honda Accord into the pole. His right foot is to blame.

Sorry for your loss and their families' loss.

sorry for your loss, but lets face it...he was going fast enough to shear off a utility pole! theres no way u can do that at 70mph. im guessing more like 120+! not only did he shear it off, he kept on flying into the tree!

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 9 2004, 04:31 PM
sorry for your loss, but lets face it...he was going fast enough to shear off a utility pole! theres no way u can do that at 70mph. im guessing more like 120+! not only did he shear it off, he kept on flying into the tree!

no shit dude! RIP!

RIP for your buddy.

Hopefully his family will have the strength they need in mourning his death.

not to be a dick, but its Hasem, not Hashem.

Inexperienced drivers with fast cars is a bad thing. That definitely sucks. ::condolences::

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 9 2004, 04:31 PM

one kid still lived..so i dunno about 120....

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jan 9 2004, 08:03 PM
Inexperienced drivers with fast cars is a bad thing. That definitely sucks. ::condolences::

:ditto:

:(

thats harsh, sorry bout your loss. hopefully the passenger who was injured will pull through so this accident doesn't become even more trajic.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 9 2004, 03:15 PM
wow, thats close to home, i live in vacaville like 2 min away. i have only lived here for 2 years so i dont' know many people.
RIP

this was in CT

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jan 9 2004, 08:03 PM
not to be a dick, but its Hasem, not Hashem.

I know the newspaper has at as Hasem but it is Hashem... I think i'd know

Back