kid scares his brother

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMFAO...

I've done worse then that on more than one occasion.

When my daughter was around 2, she loved to play on the stairs, obviously there's a problem with that. Everytime I tolf her not to go on them, she wouldn't listen and found a way to get to them. So one day me and my friend, rummaged around and found an old halloween costume. So I went downstairs to get her while my friend dressed in the scary devil thing costume waited upstairs. So I went down and got her and asked her if she wanted to go to upstairs, she got all excited and said something like "ya, stairs". So I picked her up and started stomping up the stairs, then I told her "there's a monster up there", she looked at me confused and just said "monster". So we made it to the top, and my friend came running out of some room, yelling and growling.

She wouldn't go up the stairs by herself for a while after that and it made it really easy for me to get her to listen... "you want me to go get the monster?"

that was awesome, haha :laugh: i used to have a mask that looked similar to that face, and we used to pull it out and scare my friends little neice with it when she was like 4 or 5, that was so funny she would freak out and run.

thats the best part about scaring kids. When they scream and run, getting it on video makes it 10x better.

looks like it could have possibly been set up.. but who knows.. my friend sent that in an email to me the other day

that was funny as shit. reminds me of when i used to come home late and my little bro would always jump out from behind something and spook me. he learned his lesson when i came home wasted, he jumped out from behind a corner, and i rocked him in the jaw.

I think the funniest part is when his soft, child mind completely shortcircuited and he starting bitchslapping the monitor. At that point I was thinking "Is he a retard?" and then I realised that under duress any pre-25 year old is "a retard".

Quoted post[/post]]
that was funny as shit. reminds me of when i used to come home late and my little bro would always jump out from behind something and spook me. he learned his lesson when i came home wasted, he jumped out from behind a corner, and i rocked him in the jaw.

hahahaha nice

Quoted post[/post]]
I think the funniest part is when his soft, child mind completely shortcircuited and he starting bitchslapping the monitor. At that point I was thinking "Is he a retard?" and then I realised that under duress any pre-25 year old is "a retard".

:confused: :mad: :p

Quoted post[/post]]
dude i seriously laughed harder at this then the video.

Back