kinda interesting email i got

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
justy read this through quickly

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.

hrm, i got stuck for a couple seconds on a couple words.....

and to think, thats usually how i type :p

I saw that, I got stuck on "wrod" then figured it out

thats crazy yO

it took me a lil while longer to read it, but i could make it all out, no problem.

we need that picture of vin diesel holding the NOS! and saying the doesn't matter when you post a post is a post or something like that pic....some one hook me up, I'm not at home

just because you saw it somewhere else on the internet or got it in an email doesnt make it a repost

show me where on this board it was posted before

I like whores, not post whores though, mostly because you can't do anything with thim other than skip past there shit

Its weird how fast things travel across the internet. This is the 4th time in 2 days that I've seen this e-mail. I got it in 3 e-mails yesterday from 3 totally unrelated groups of people and now this post is the 4th time. It was interesting the 1st time, but now it's getting a little old.

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 18 2003, 02:42 AM
we need that picture of vin diesel holding the NOS! and saying the doesn't matter when you post a post is a post or something like that pic....some one hook me up, I'm not at home

ok..

repost.jpg

Back