Kobe Bryant buys a $4million ring for his wife

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a faggot.

ya know, i bet if he didn't have money, she would've left hsi ass for cheating.

whore

ha she probably would have been happier if he went though old photo albums and did some piece of shit memorie book for her they like that fluffy shit more than gold and stuff

He better bribe her with some expensive shit, cause I'm surprised that she hasn't left his cheating ass yet.

Personally, I am surprised, but glad Kobe's wife has not left him. About the 4 million dollar ring he bought, that is insane. Now every guy who does not buy a ring that expensive for his girlfriend or wife, she will say, "well Kobe spent millions on a ring. This one is only $5,000". Oh well, he is still a great athlete and one of my favorates.

Fuck the ring, fuck both of them. I don't give two fucks what he does in his personal life. I never gave two shits and won't. Reason being because it has no direct relation to me or my future. If he did cheat on her which he said he did then she is being a stupid fucking bitch for not leaving him, I think she is going to wait till the trial is over and then divorce for some coin for sure.

Milan

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 26 2003, 11:14 AM
what a faggot.

ya know, i bet if he didn't have money, she would've left hsi ass for cheating.

whore

Shes a damn gold digger!
man did u see her face.. acting as if she didnt know it would happen......
what a damn trick!

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 28 2003, 10:10 PM
Fuck the ring, fuck both of them. I don't give two fucks what he does in his personal life. I never gave two shits and won't. Reason being because it has no direct relation to me or my future. If he did cheat on her which he said he did then she is being a stupid fucking bitch for not leaving him, I think she is going to wait till the trial is over and then divorce for some coin for sure.

Milan

:werd: :withstupid:
And still... :gives:

the reason she hasn't left him is they rushed into the marriage so quickly that there was no pre nup agreement. Which means she will stand by him thru the trial, then dump his ass and look good in court and take his ass to the cleaners...SUCKER!!!!!

Back