KYB GR2 shocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. i found some KYB GR2 shocks that have been used for a couple of months and they are $200 for all four corners.. just wondering if this was a good deal...

and to my next question.. i was going to buy a set of springs to go with them instead of my cheap ass coilovers, i'm sick of a shitty ride.. what springs would you suggest for a DD?? haven't tracked the car yet and if i do iy would be seldom.. so they will basically be for around town and what not.. just looking for a comfortible ride, nothing too stiff

i was thinking of the Neuspeed Sport springs, but not too sure... not looking to spend a fortune..

shitty deal and those suck for anything more than stock or a little lower than stock. yes i owned them so i can comment on them.

h and r race or sport with some kyb agx's would be a nice ride, look on ebay the prices are cheapo.

well i found some tokico 5way adjustable rears for 100 with 10k mi. on them.. and i found some KYB AGX fronts, just waiting to get the price..

how would it ride with 2 different types shocks..

dude...get kyb agx for sure...thats the kind of shocks i have...and my springs are tein h-tech...my ride is very smooth

edit: and get the kyb agx all the way around...front and back...

I would NEVER buy any used suspension components, EVER...

EVER, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

and as far as springs, RSR springs are the fucking BOMB.

well then.. i guess suspension will be put on hold for a bit then.. just trying to get something i can afford

just save for an extra month instead of used shit.

Back