LA auto show meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Whos all going? Lets get the logistics figured out.

Me and Lilly for sure! We probably taking her car. Meeting wherever, pinks is cool with us, maybe we should car pool from somewhere, parking is real expensive round there.

Shit ive been gone for so long good thing i didnt miss this thread. What day were you guys planning on going?

Originally posted by brc80@Jan 13 2005, 05:27 PM
Shit ive been gone for so long good thing i didnt miss this thread.  What day were you guys planning on going?
[post=445335]Quoted post[/post]​

We are going to go on Saturday I am not too sure what time yet though.
I just talked to Hector and he is down to go as well. Jeff call me tomorrow.
All I want to know is who is cleaning Mikes garage? :lol:

Alright, does anyone have any time issues on saturday, me and lilly don't, lets get this together.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 13 2005, 06:50 PM
Its the only thing I have to do on Saturday besides bitch slapping Jeff.
[post=445365]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh hell no, hes geting bold. Slap me and your gonna have some nuts to go with your hot dog.

Mike, i think willow and i can hook up with you and lilly on are way out there, willows got LA down, he used to drive for super shuttle. And then from there i dunno who else is on the way, i know Jonathan is coming from the other direction.

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 13 2005, 06:04 PM-->
integraslut78
@Jan 13 2005, 06:50 PM
Its the only thing I have to do on Saturday besides bitch slapping Jeff.
[post=445365]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh hell no, hes geting bold. Slap me and your gonna have some nuts to go with your hot dog.

Mike, i think willow and i can hook up with you and lilly on are way out there, willows got LA down, he used to drive for super shuttle. And then from there i dunno who else is on the way, i know Jonathan is coming from the other direction.
[post=445375]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha! Sounds good to me. What time are we thinking of? And where is hechtor from.

Hector is from Jeffs area I think. I say we go around 11 or noon.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 13 2005, 07:42 PM
Hector is from Jeffs area I think. I say we go around 11 or noon.
[post=445401]Quoted post[/post]​

want to get to the show at that time, or eat lunch then, im assuming were gettin pinks before the show right?

yeah pinks befor is cool. I didint know hector was from my area. Where is he? i dont see him posting at all. Tell him to post damn it.

ok, i'm gonna be bold and say that we are all meeting at pink's hot dog at 12 noon on Saturday. Any problems? different groups can meet up before that and mob out, but I think this is a good meeting spot. And fyi:

Pink's Hot Dogs, 709 N. La Brea Blvd., L.A., CA 90038.

And the Auto Show costs $10 for admission, and is at:

Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California 90015

I will be there hey Jeff if you get a chance give me a call tomorrow. I will call Hector tomorrow night and let him know whats going on. I think he lives near Mike(NotUrAverage Si) but don't quote me on that. Mike whos going to be cleaning your garage? :lol:

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 14 2005, 02:41 AM
What ever cock knocker. Just wait for my call bitch.
[post=445519]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm waiting.

If we ever have another meet near West LA (maybe next years auto show) I'm totally treating everybody to Diddy Reise...its this tight cookie shope wehre you get two cookies with a scoop of ice cream in the middle (ice cream sandwich) for only $1....man I love that place

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 14 2005, 05:44 PM
Still waiting.......................................
[post=445865]Quoted post[/post]​

Johathan, you have no life.

Back