Last words from a PIMP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TJHend

here is one of the last verses by the late great PIMP C check out "Kandy" by Jelly Roll. pimp c died last yr if u didn't know. "Big Pimpn" by jay z was his break threw. do u know wht car pimp c was standing next to in the video?
RIP

TJ
Fontana

sorry i dont speak rap or keep up with no name ppl

It's "breakthrough", not "break threw"...

And seriously? You don't even post up a link to the video? You expect us to go search for it and then watch the whole thing just so we can see a brief shot of some car?

Right...

Worst thread ever..... I am going to kick my own ass for adding to this. Probably should give my self negative rep as well

Who the hell is PIMP C and why does he sound like a cold remedy???

que? some of us really dont care about eople like pimp C. I dont know who the hell he is but just like many other new rappers...........they contribute nothing to society.

Well maybe adding to the coller popping,dope slanging,hoe slapping crunk juice drinking dirty ridin' ignorance that has already plagued society and pretty much the work force as well.

1 down and many more to go. I'm prolly gonna flamed but WTH, bring it.

ahh man. ohh well , i tried to neg. rep you Drake but i think i added instead.:lol:

Last edited:
ITS MAKAVELIE FOOO!

yeah that is weird. ugh someone please delete. I know we can post random stuff but, this?

<Celerity gets the dry erase markers, walks up to the board>

"Machiavelli" Niccolo Machiavelli.

On December 4, 2007, Pimp C was found dead at the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood, California, after Los Angeles County Fire Department responded to a 911 call. They arrived to his sixth floor hotel room to find him dead in bed. This was three days after he performed with Too $hort at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.[2][3]
On February 4, 2008, the Insite received a call from the Los Angeles County Coroner's office. Officials there say the Houston rapper died from an overdose of Promethazine/Codeine "syrup" mixed with a pre-existing medical condition called sleep apnea, which causes a person to stop breathing during sleep. An overdose of this mixture also caused the death Houston producer DJ Screw. Pimp C's death was ruled an accident[4][5].

never heard of the guy
codeines a hell of a drug?

Whoa, whoa. Codeine syrup?

They give that stuff to me likes its coupons for their restaurant every time I go into the doctor's office.

how the hell did they rule that and accident?

its ironic how a ''pimp" was found in a "motel"

Back