lets be hoenest, what songs you like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know the UK version of 'Everytime We Touch" was by Trinity, not by Cascada?

yeah..i do...i have like 10 versions of that song :(

yeah..i do...i have like 10 versions of that song :(
I heard it like 3 years before it was ever played on american radio, kinda funny. America gets good dance music wicked late.

Anyways, the people on this forum are kinda whacked. I'm sick of everyone either taking shit the wrong way, or not understanding things in the first place. So I'm peacing out for good.

wilson philips; it must've been love, aqua-around the world and barbie girl :ph34r:

"Two princes" by Spin Doctors

aaahhh! I just remembered one that I'll be plenty ashamed of!!

Mariah Carey, "Always Be My Baby" Listened to on a nice high end system with VERY clear highs, mids, and a good amount of bass, the music in that song kicks ass. I used to use it as one of my audio tester for new system installs, people looked at me pretty funny. I just downloaded it.. The MP3 on this comp's speakers sounds like total ass. I guess you need the CD or a very high end media file.

Jessica Simpson - With Me
Cheyenne - Hanging On
TI - What you know about

Call on me.

Rocky soundtrack, etc.

Just like everything else in life, with music I'm ecclentic so I can listen to some "funny" stuff that others my age normally wouldn't. I could've listed older songs but I really don't think they're weird, or girly, or shameful.

Eric Clapton - Layla, Cocaine, and here's a tear jerker... Tears in heaven
Deep Purple - Highway Star, Smoke on the Water, Knocking at the Backdoor, etc.
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtwoer
Def Lepard - Pour some sugar, hysteria, etc.
Bon Jovi - Wanted, One Wild Night, Its my life, etc., etc.

Gynecologist.. The best sounding most horrible job in the world.

As my grandfather says, "they only bring it to you when its broke"

Jessica Simpson - With Me

+1

Ashlee Simpson-La La
Mariah Carey-Shake it off
Ray Charles-I've got a woman
Nick Lachey-This I swear
Maroon 5-This Love

i heard most of these because of my ex. but they kinda stuck on me. hahaha. i'm really not gay, i swear. hahaha :lol:

Medical :: Divorce :: Injury :: Lawyer when it came out...it was sexy as hell when I was a kid....I still love it today. :eek:

Medical :: Divorce :: Injury :: Lawyer This one made me fall in love with blackhaired women....God knows how many times I wanked it to her.....:eek:

Medical :: Divorce :: Injury :: Lawyer I loved this movie, song sucked, but I'll listen to it in a while....I love their song on "We built this city"...it gave me a good feeling....like I can do anything if I tried....:)

Medical :: Divorce :: Injury :: Lawyer IT was hip at the time...and she was cute....:rolleyes:

god...I'm old.....:(

Last edited:
i love that song...everytime i played gt2 i would listen to the whole intro. it really rocks.

OMG....IT WAS CHER...She did it to me....it's all her friggen fault....back in the 80's.....:mad: And she's not even that hot!?!?!?!?! :confused:

because of her... (or that vid)...

I was a young and impressionable kid, and Also from that Alannah Myles slut, that I have had this damn fetish about craving women with black hair, wearing high heels or boots, decked out in leather, rubber, or pantyhose, or any other skin tight outfit...showing all or most of their female curves...and my first base I got sent to when I joined the Air Force was in Japan.....right when bodycon was in....

Needless to say, I have only played around with a blonde chick once when I was young...but never got past the ...uhmmm...okay....to much info. But because of those two damned pop-idols...I have always chased older, sexy, black haired, small titties, skinny women.....:eek:

There is no cure :confused: ......gotta watch those vids again...now that I have them on my computer....hehe. :cool:

you have been warned.....;)

Back