life sucks...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea bored and no one else is on. aleady drank a 6 pack of guinness and not buzzed, its 2:20 in the morn and i can't buy more. gonna rant for now. the truck still don't run right, gotta swap the tranny to a shitty (actually really nice) built TH350, fuck i want the TH400 thats in it, but it won't shift gears. yea its fast, but i gotta shift manually, that sucks. don't gotta girl, just a fuck buddy ex, that gets old. school sucks, haven't went in a week and a half, too burnt out on it. HS is starting to suck, cause we have a bunch of Noobs that argues about "rice", they should be banned. The job is cool, but thats abut the only thing going good. money blows, i'm in debt up to my neck, fuck. god i need some more alcohol, gonna go look n the fridge and jack some from the roomies, nope none there. I hate the marine corps, it blows, glad i joined and got the training, but i would rather be in something else. damn, i dont even like the country anymore, too much bullshit. i am already pretty set on moving to Mexico once i get my degree. i want to work on affordable housing for the people there. atleast the government pretty much minds it's own business as far as military and stuff.

damn, life sucks, and i jsut realized i wrote a whole paragraph of rambling. sorry if you read the whole thing, lol. here's your 30 seconds back... :)

oh yea, i hope Rita hits NO again, that would be the shit. i wanna see all the project people bitching again about us shooting them for "no reason" then see the footage of them looting. bitches. If i get activated t go there for that shit, Grr, i wanna shoot one of those mofo's. those bastards have no respect for shit.

whoa, according to HS, its 4:20, damn, wish i could smoke, cause i would right now

Yo man i know how you feel... I in college right now at WyoTech, in case any of you have heard of it... it's actually i pretty damn good school.... most people will tell you that it sucks, but it's not really the school that sucks, it's the town that the school is in... Cause i'll be honest with you guys, i honestly didn't know what a cam shaft is when i first came to this school... Now after these forums and the school i can kinda consider myself i reliable engine builder ... Well i been here a year and i am graduating tomorrow... or i mean today... But yea i'm not really 21... but i got a fake id, so i was hittin up the bars... I'm am so fucking trashed right now... i have no clue whats going on around me... Oh yea and i didn't drink at all... let's just say i'm messed up on drugs other than weed and alcohol...

lose the pic in your sig crackhead. Its not allowed and will be removed by a mod if not by you.

:werd: i'm lazy... loose the sig or i'll do it later.

senate. cheer up man.

it could be worse.

you could be gay....... and there's no surgery for that.

Just so you all know it's not crack... e bombs... i took 2 to start and then one later on... And if the sig is really a problem then i would be happy to get rid of it...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2005, 08:09 AM
:werd: i'm lazy... loose the sig or i'll do it later.

senate. cheer up man.

it could be worse.

you could be gay....... and there's no surgery for that.
[post=559116]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: ha ya thats true

Back