Link to pic.'s of my new project motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey tell me first if the link works if not I'll have ti think of something else or just goto the site by typing in the name www.thezcr.com and goto the forum section " Off topic" you'll see them there. First I posted it on thezcr cause I've been a loyal ZC member for 3 years and have messed woth them for alittle over 3 years. Unfortunitly I just blew up my Turbo ZC motor two weeks ago and now going to try LS/VTec B series. I do 100% all my own work. I'm using a OBD1 B16 Cable LSD YS-1 trans out of a integra XS-i. Basicly though the Head and LSD trans will be the only thing used in the end the block I will hold onto incase I need it. I just picked up my motor last wensday and I'm in the processes of working on the LS bottom end. Also How do you guys like my valve cover job. I can make any B series VTec valve cover look just like the Type-R's with just a $2.00 can of high temp paint. IT's not that crinkyl crap either it's just all in the type. Let me know if the link works sinc eI'm not sure how-to post pic.'s in here.

http://www.thezcr.com/modules.php?op=modlo...1a1095ea25ef840

Looks nice, and thumbs up to doing your own work. I have always done my own shit and I feel it's more fun that way and also you learn how to do the basics of maintenance and repair.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 24 2003, 05:45 PM
Looks nice, and thumbs up to doing your own work. I have always done my own shit and I feel it's more fun that way and also you learn how to do the basics of maintenance and repair.

Milan

:werd:

Thanks.... it good that the link works some forum it doesn't. Also about doing your own work your right but also it's the only real way you know what you want is actually being done. There's ALOT of shadey shops out there that are juts taking peoples money and not doing what the customer paid for or doing half ass jobs or having them spend money things they don't need or that won't help them with what they want. But because most of these people think that cause the person works at a performance shop he must know alot they believe them. This is why hopefuly in acouple more years myself and a friend will have our own shop. I'm a VW Tech. ( mechanic ) so I know how much money is needed to start and run a decent shop but it's hard to get that kind of $$$$ help at only 21. Either wya I'll put posts up every now and then as the project comes together. Thanks agian

Damn the link must not be working anymore. Well how do I just post pic.'s on this board ? I'll do it here.

1. Find somewhere to host the pics. (We have a gallery here on Hondaswap).
2. That the picture URL and enclose it in [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] (but you have to remove the extra spaces.
ex. [ IMG ]http://www.yourdomain.com/pics/image.jpg[ /IMG ]

Back