1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little advice from people who know PLEASE

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by kis3r, Dec 31, 2006.

1. kis3r

kis3r New Member

My girlfriend has a 1995 Del Sol SI SOHC Automatic,I want to do a simple auto swap, But with some power , Can I do GSR with auto(LS)trans?OR, how hard would the H22 auto be?
    Yes I promise I searched for 1 hour and 23 minutes so.... thanks for the scolding me on the search feature. :)

Bottom line can i do an H22 auto,right in here if I lengthen the alt,wires and add the resistors for the injectors or is there gonna be some crazy rigged up mount I have to make for the trans,side.

thanks in advance.

2. turb2o_vtec

turb2o_vtec New Member

There is some jdm b16 that comes in automatic too. I believe you can get a gsr and add a ls auto tranny to it. You'll need a troque converter for sure. Maybe somebody can give you an act answer.

Ever thought about a supercharge or turbo kit? With the amount you spent on a swap you can get boost for the same cost of a swap or less. D16z6 loves boost!

3. kis3r

kis3r New Member

I did think about running a turbo kit, I geuss ill consider it if the H22 is gonna be a PITA.

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

Edlebrock makes a decent kit for the z6, that way it'll still be smog legal if you have strict smog laws

*edit.. H22 WILL be a PITA..

5. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I would try and hunt down an auto gsr or auto b16. H22 would be a PITA. And don't use an LS tranny, they aren't geared for shit. Especially the auto version.

6. kis3r

kis3r New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted