Little advice from people who know PLEASE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kis3r

My girlfriend has a 1995 Del Sol SI SOHC Automatic,I want to do a simple auto swap, But with some power , Can I do GSR with auto(LS)trans?OR, how hard would the H22 auto be?
Yes I promise I searched for 1 hour and 23 minutes so.... thanks for the scolding me on the search feature. :)

Bottom line can i do an H22 auto,right in here if I lengthen the alt,wires and add the resistors for the injectors or is there gonna be some crazy rigged up mount I have to make for the trans,side.

thanks in advance.

There is some jdm b16 that comes in automatic too. I believe you can get a gsr and add a ls auto tranny to it. You'll need a troque converter for sure. Maybe somebody can give you an act answer.

Ever thought about a supercharge or turbo kit? With the amount you spent on a swap you can get boost for the same cost of a swap or less. D16z6 loves boost!

Edlebrock makes a decent kit for the z6, that way it'll still be smog legal if you have strict smog laws

*edit.. H22 WILL be a PITA..

I would try and hunt down an auto gsr or auto b16. H22 would be a PITA. And don't use an LS tranny, they aren't geared for shit. Especially the auto version.

Back