Little video/slideshow I made of my car. *video*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it looked bad ass at night cuz it looked blue you ever thought about painting it like that? also it looked like you could eat off your motor :thumbsup:

Ya, Looked like EBP at night... Nice job man, so you think that 13.6 is all the faster you'll go with the stock GSR? I always wondered what the time of a EG CX GSR would be...

Ian

excelent job putting that together :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Iquark@Feb 23 2004, 03:07 AM
Ya, Looked like EBP at night... Nice job man, so you think that 13.6 is all the faster you'll go with the stock GSR? I always wondered what the time of a EG CX GSR would be...

Ian

Well, on my best run (13.6 @ 99.8), I had a not so good 60' of 2.1 (compared to my best of 2.01). So If I can get it down to a 1.9, I am pretty sure I can get the et down to around 13.4@97-ish, maybe 13.3.

:)

very nice mang :p and mad props for the driving ability

That video is f-in kickass. Looks great. Fucking damn I wish I had the brains to fucking make shit like that. I love all of the still shots. Can't til my cars looking good.

very nice... i definitely enjoyed the different styles of photography you included from night shots, to moving shots to low angle to high angle etc etc... very nice indeed....

i wish i could do shiet like that haha... practically computer illiterate here!

BTW where you from Nick Q? the track locations look alot like bakersfield but i could be wrong? let me know wassup cause i got to bakersfield for track events all the time

B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 23 2004, 01:34 PM
BTW where you from Nick Q? the track locations look alot like bakersfield but i could be wrong? let me know wassup cause i got to bakersfield for track events all the time

B)

That was all at Famoso in Bakersfield. That is our favorite track. We are there for every single test and tune. Chances are, if you go, I'm there. lol.

you have one of he cleanest engine bays i've seen ok keep it up and nice vid and car

Originally posted by NickQ+Feb 23 2004, 11:51 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Feb 23 2004, 01:34 PM

B)

That was all at Famoso in Bakersfield. That is our favorite track. We are there for every single test and tune. Chances are, if you go, I'm there. lol.

aiight koo... i'll be there for the june 12th race @ Famoso....

do you live in bakersfield, delano? or where at?

Back