Local Auto X 5-28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just with what that blue 1st gen is sporting on the outside....don't mess with him.... :)

dog pissing is hot.....

and that silver Z is sweet.... :blink:

Thats why it was just parked and I watched. I don't like Auto-X. Not for me. I appreciate it as a sport and respect anyone doing it. But its just not for me.

have you tried it?

ive tried drag/street racing, thats just not for me. same to you though. respect :)

^^ I'm with you. Drag is kinda fun, but AutoX is better by 10,000% in my opinion.

No I don't try it. Don't really have the want to try it. Road with the guy that sets the FTD almost everytime. Fun but I like the heads up line your shit up next to me and see who has a bigger nutsack racing. Not who can drive throug cones faster. Obviously both take large amounts of skill and can both argue one takes more skill than the other but we can just leave it at they both take skill.

Thats just me.. I am a bad street racer and drag track feen. (although not much this year. :cry: )

I'm a fan of both drag and autocross, and I can tell you that Autocross is tougher than drag.

But Drift owns all.

Well, I say that, but I haven't done Rally. My friend has a rally car, Audi 5000S, but I've never been with him doing it. I could say that is the baddest of the bad ass sports on wheels.

^^ Yep. If I lived anywhere besides America, I probably would have never gone to college and just spent my time trying to become a pro (or semi-pro) rally driver. My dream is to get involved with rally, but you need a LOT of money because at some point, you're going to crash...and crash hard.

Back