local roadrace EF..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lots of pointless work there. Clearly he is into metal fab.

Replacing cloth with metal? Not cool.

Modding a fodo to the point that it is no longer street legal? Not cool.

Meh. I never liked that body style at all. Not even a little bit.

Nice cage, but it needs a little K20 before it seems any out of the ordinary. Aluminum is nice, but CF and titanium are better. ;)

The headlight "plates" are the only thing that really stick out too much for me. But its just a track car. I guess I just see the fact that it all matches a polished alum. trim theme: he's got the bumper lips, wheel lips, existing honda trim on windows, etc.

The interior is just whatever floats his boat I guess. He worked the door panels, but the the rest looks like a gutted car.

I get the impression that he really just wanted to build something that looked sweet. He spent time on a lot of stuff that wasn't really necessary. If it's a track car why even put door covers on? Just run em sheet metal. The thing isn't street legal anyway.

I get the impression that he really just wanted to build something that looked sweet. He spent time on a lot of stuff that wasn't really necessary. If it's a track car why even put door covers on? Just run em sheet metal. The thing isn't street legal anyway.

:werd:

too much form-over-function there for me.

Back