Loco Honkey from Oregon!!!! Contact

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Hi I contacted the moderator Loco Honky, because Calesta referred me to him. I had problems with my new swap, wiring and tuning and Calesta referred me to Loco. I emailed Loco and he responded and said we could set up a date for him to fix my car for some cash, that was the only email i got from him. I know he moved from VT, and maybe has different email service. I tried PM him, emailing him and checked his site out lots of boost, but he has not responded. Can anyone get a hold of him for me or have new contact info. I need his help soon, or i am going ot have to find someone else.

thanks in advance.

Khai

he was on last night...

he's staying with relatives still, so he doesn't have his own computer.

we'll leave this up for him to see

if you guys talk to him, can you guys tell him to email khai at

khai_tuan_nguyen@hotmail.com

or call me at

503-499-6567

He will be getting paid for his work and i believe he wanted the work and will be starting his job on the 22nd and wanted to get the job done before that.

Thanks again
KHai

Ok I know Loco is in Bend now and settled in since he has posted like everyday, but id on't know why he has not got in contact with me. I need to get my car fixed if not from him then at the shop or someone else. I have emailed and Pm him, but he has not returned my message. All i want to know is if he is still going to help fix my car in Portland or not. I put a message tracker on my messages and it says he has not read it. So maybe he has a ton of messages and has not received it yet? If anyone talks to him can you please find out for me?

thanks
Khai

Back