lol- chuck norris strikes back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The people who have created ones that he doesn't like are dead now from a roundhouse to the face. Beware.

Sounds more like a plug for his book to me.

<<cliffnotes>> Chuck Norris basically is saying "I am not ashamed of what's being said. Infact, read my latest book to find out about the real me so I can get rich....again."

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

hmmm, so where did all this chuck norris nonsense start?

could all this hoopla be related to a PR stunt to promote his new books?

anyone notice the CHRISTIAN section of his website?
He is now an advocate for getting the Bible back into the public school curriculum.
:blink:

They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month.
Somehow I doubt that...

And Jesus was not crucified...He questioned Chuck Norris's repetitive use of the roundhouse kick. Shortly thereafter, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Jesus to the face. Consequently, Chuck Norris died in 1997, but was sent back to earth because Jesus is still nursing a black eye from the prior incident.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

sineadorly.jpg

Back