look at the bidders previous buys...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha, what a moron. GIT ER DONNNEEEEEE shoot me now. 9 bids? more than i would have expected.

Not a bad way to spend the money.

All jets are the same thing when it comes down to it - If that jet was maintained properly than the engine bay should look as it did the day it rolled out of it's assembly hangar.

That's funny as hell!! Boeing jet, redneck knives, john queere buckle and a pair of ski boots!

Thats exactly what i was thinking thats some funny ass shit man let me tell you.

it is probably just someone trying to pump up the selling price.

That is one bad ass jet.

he's probably gonna put that redneck sticker on the plane somewhere.. :) who the hell buys a redneck sticker.. and then bids on a $3mil. jet.. wtf?!?! funny regardless

Quoted post[/post]]
Not a bad way to spend the money.

All jets are the same thing when it comes down to it - If that jet was maintained properly than the engine bay should look as it did the day it rolled out of it's assembly hangar.

i really wouldnt say it has an engine bay.. more like a turbine engine bolted to a wing with some plastic put on it :)

that thing is badass though, but the airframe has a shitload of hours on it.. the Fex-Ex 727-100 we have at my school has 5,000 less miles, and is in semi-rough shape..

note: most boeing planes were designed to last 20 years

Back