Look At This Piece Of crap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I said that the wing on the civic in that other post was one of the most hiedous things I've ever seen in my life, in all seriousness. Well lets just say that wing just got bumped a spot down.

:kick: That is probably the most retarded thing i've ever seen. I really think he needs a good cock-punching.

first off he calls himself the "president" of their car club, and second he goes by"pooh bear"

so in effect he is "president pooh bear". um yeah i think that just shows the deranged ghettoness of this kia.

damn koreans!!!!! j/p

wait, i don't think anyone really got a good look at the rims. i think those Daytons are hella pimp on that car...oh no, i was imagining them on an Impala. Nevermind, it looks like shit. :wacko:

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 8 2003, 02:10 PM
first off he calls himself the "president" of their car club, and second he goes by"pooh bear"

so in effect he is "president pooh bear". um yeah i think that just shows the deranged ghettoness of this kia.

damn koreans!!!!! j/p

FOB's rule j00

:blink:
why ?????
its a fucking KIA!!!!!
:puke:

from this point further, i will be more ashamed to talk on my phone..... because it has kia in it.

noKIA

[billy madison] here's a nice piece of shit! [/billy madison]

Back