Lookin For A Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lookin for a car, want a civic,92+ up 5-spd has to run with no problems. im located in the northeast. $4000 or lower.

i dont know if i want that car. i saw better deals on cars that look way better....but thanx anywayz and hopes he has good luck sellin that car

hahahah yeah right... 5 grand...

EG hatches go for 3500 all day long.

he's got $1500 suspension
a 2500 motor
a stereo

and all the other good stuff.

its a steal at 5k

:werd:

Here, you can score a hatch fairly cheap.. for around 3500-4000 for one that isn't been abused by some crack whore slut. Then you add the LS and the work that the motor has had done, the Tein's, and the fact that is looks sweet.. 5500 is a steal, altho finding someone with that cash is hard, b/c a bank wont loan shit on a car that old (at least not here)

if i knew he was selling it 3 weeks ago i would of bought it cuz i won 5 grand on the lotto

so offer him four.........hes dying to get that motor swap done. you might get lucky and really steal it for 4k.

Ok i have sumtin for you, r u interrested.

1992 Honda Civic Hatchback VX

5spd with 149k miles

V-Tech Motor 1.5 Liter Single Overhead 16 valve

Factory 14'' wheels

Red exterior with gray interior

It runs and drives great.

Lowered with lowering springs, cold air intake, fuel pressure regulator from Vortex

Stainless steel cat back with an after market muffler.

Short shifter, the intake manifold has been upgraded with another Honda bigger bore manifold

ok im selling the car for 3700. r u interrested, cause if u r i need to know asap.

i-1.JPG

i-5.JPG

i-7.JPG

i-6.JPG

i-2.JPG

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

well just forget about this topic, im about to get an EG civic hatch with an h22a for REAL cheap because i guess the guy doesnt know how to put in the engine, but he does have the wire harness and ecu setup for the h22a already.

w/e i know im not dreamin. i really dont know why hes sellin it for so cheap. im callin him tomorrow tho and ill tell all the jackoffs who dont believe me, tomorrow, why hes sellin it for so cheap.maybe hes missin the whole interior dont know but ill find out tomorrow.

Back