lookin for car club or crew in maryland

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Delsol94

lookin for fellow honda tuners to roll with in the frederick or hargerstown area, pm me if im missin out

lookin for fellow honda tuners to roll with in the frederick or hargerstown area, pm me if im missin out

Try posting something up in the regional forums. As far as I know, anyone with legit Hondas in Maryland don't "roll" with peeps. For the most part, Ricers stick to that.

Check out rockville 355 out front of barns and nobles, people meet up there around 10-11 mostly rice. back in the day it wasn't too bad, but its gone down hill, people started racing, doing burn outs and doughnuts so after awhile the police break it up even if no one is doing anything.

Only takes a few ricers to screw it up for everyone.....

I hang out with the Z crowd, we do a lot of meets and fund raisers. Most meets = meeting up somewhere for about 1 hour then going out to eat or doing something as a group. Long gone are the days late night meets. Most of those ended bad anyways.

Around this area, everything is rice.

I went just to have a laugh one night, I met up with a bunch of 16 year olds with civic with neon and shift knob lights that blink. One kid had a bunch of cones that he setup in the parking lot, and they all tried to autox through them.

One kid wanted me to show him how to do it, after I beat everyone's time in my 2003 civic, with shitty tires. So I got in his 92 civic, complete with fart-can, a wing with more lift than a 747, flashing neon lights, and overpowered subwoofer, and went about going through the cones. This kid's brakes were so bad that I thought I was going to wreck his car.

Moral: Don't hang out with the people in MD. The honda scene has died down in the USA and only ricers are hanging on.

Lots of good Hondas in Maryland, as with other cars. Only problem is those people dont "hang out"

Same with 350Zs, lots of bad ass Zs in maryland, I'm only 1 of MANY 400+ WHP 350Zs running around. there's a couple with 600WHP.

Again, when we hang out we meet up for dinners, or hang out somewhere "doing something" not sitting around in a parking lot late one night....

Back