Lookin For Something To Do At Night?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowasscx

Are you bored as hell in your dorm room at college and could use some laughs? Or maybe you don't wanna go out on a week night.....

Check out this new E-radio station called E-trax!

E-Trax!

Originally posted by slowasscx@Mar 5 2003, 01:54 PM
Are you bored as hell in your dorm room at college and could use some laughs? Or maybe you don't wanna go out on a week night.....

E-Trax!

"bored as hell in a dorm room?" "not wanting to go out on a weeknight?"

please explain these english words as i am not familiar with their concepts.....

Originally posted by slowasscx@Mar 5 2003, 01:54 PM

or you could just spend 15 bucks and get a bottle of bacardi limon and sprite and wander around intoxicated :)

hey ive been to the bacardi factory in puerto rico :) with sprite is the ONLY way i can drink limon... anyway else its just... ick. lol ask shoulinpanther about bacardi LMFAO

all of you are jackin my thread!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, but try to listen tonight, i have no idea on who's DJin, but it should be nice. it's a great concept!

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Mar 5 2003, 05:41 PM
bacardi limon and sprite was my drink of choice freshman year of college  :blink:

:werd:

i need to get another bottle of it for thirsty thurday

:woo:

i havent had a chance to try bicardi limon and sprite yet but from what blackJDMdeath says i hear that its pretty good, now bicardi 151 fuck all of that, blackJDMdeath gave me a straight shot of it and i was to drunk to know what it was so i took the shot and about 7 minutes later i pretty much died in a bucket.........lol no more bicardi 151 for me :worthy:

i miss college too. i miss pissing on the "Marist College: North Gate" Sign in a drunke stupor and getting arrested for doing so by campus police.
lol

Dude, that link gave me some neo-barry r&b sex type shit. Not feelin that for kickin it around the dorm. And limons only good for long chugs and making girls drinks. It tastes like candy, not alcohol, and to mix it with sprite is sacrelige, I want to taste ma darn liquor, gimme a bottle of bourbon or a cheap beer. You guys must be some wealthy college kids, i mean 15 bucks can go a long way. A frickin liter of citrus piss isnt worth the price of half a keg. sorry slowasscx, i just had to say something.
peace

Back