Looking for a CRX parts car, plz read 4 scription!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-dogg

Hey!! Im looking for a CRX front end basically. The body shop referred to it as a "rolling clip". I need either a CRX with little to no rust or I need the front 1/2 of a crx (cut just behind the doors) and up. The chassis parts car doesnt need an engine/body panels/axles/interior/or anything. Basically I just need the frame I guess. If anyone has any questions please message me or email me @ wonder11ama@hotmail.com Hopefully I was clear enough. Thank You!!

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jan 16 2005, 05:01 PM
Hey!! Im looking for a CRX front end basically. The body shop referred to it as a "rolling clip". I need either a CRX with little to no rust or I need the front 1/2 of a crx (cut just behind the doors) and up. The chassis parts car doesnt need an engine/body panels/axles/interior/or anything. Basically I just need the frame I guess. If anyone has any questions please message me or email me @ wonder11ama@hotmail.com Hopefully I was clear enough. Thank You!!
[post=446528]Quoted post[/post]​

Where do you live, and what year crx. My buddy has a 91 crx si shell with z3 fenders. The car has been in his back yard for a minute now so i cant remember what all it has. It was hit in the rear, but the front is good. i know it has a good hood (i believe, but has hood pins, but you get the whole hood pin setup with the car/core support) fenders, corner lights (i believe, he may have sold) headlights, (still think they are there) There is no wire harnesses at all, no suspension (i believe he has the parts, but took them off for spares) but the frame is in good shape. What are you looking to spend, and i will relay the message to him.

I just bought 2 crx's so this topic is basically closed. If the admins want to delete this they can. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back