looking for a new job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit! I'd do it! I dont give a shit if she's fat and ugly... if i'm making $1k to bust a nut, why the fuck not!! Hmmm... Wonder if you get paid $500 to get head... :mrgreen:

Prostitution is legal in Nevada? WTF? When did this happen, and why am I still living in Texas?

Quoted post[/post]]
got to love nevada.

i would have no problem doing it, but the money needs to be better.

5 Clients one night, or 1 client that stays 5 hours = $625 + tips for 5 hours of work...definately not bad. What other job do you earn over $125 an hour? The only problem with this job is that its not consistent, but if you're good looking, in shape, and a charmer, I'm sure you can easily clear a six figure salary being a WHORE.

Prostitution has been legal in certain cities in Nevada for as long as I can remember, its no news flash. Prostitution is still illegal in Las Vegas but is legal in some nearby towns.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
got to love nevada.

i would have no problem doing it, but the money needs to be better.

5 Clients one night, or 1 client that stays 5 hours = $625 + tips for 5 hours of work...definately not bad. What other job do you earn over $125 an hour? The only problem with this job is that its not consistent, but if you're good looking, in shape, and a charmer, I'm sure you can easily clear a six figure salary being a WHORE.

Prostitution has been legal in certain cities in Nevada for as long as I can remember, its no news flash. Prostitution is still illegal in Las Vegas but is legal in some nearby towns.
like you said, inconsistent. money like that would only be made on the weekends, plus it said there would be 20 guys. in order to have 5 clients, the place must be visited by 100 women. although it still is sex for money.

Quoted post[/post]]
like you said, inconsistent. money like that would only be made on the weekends, plus it said there would be 20 guys. in order to have 5 clients, the place must be visited by 100 women. although it still is sex for money.

...but you have to understand that someone going out there and spending $250 an hour really isn't going to be a on a budget. One person might easily stay the night or several hours.

Its $65,000 a year if you work five days a week and have an average of two working hours for the five days.

I make inconsistent money as a server, as well, but its really good money and I always come out on top, especially on hourly.

Back