looking for complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 99 civic si with no motor or tranny or ecu just the 99 civic si wiring!!! I am looking for complete swap that will drop right in and i have 2500 to spend so it has to be either shipped for 2500 or somewhere close that i can drive and pick it up!!! Either pm me or email me at bozos_civicsi@yahoo.com!!! Please do this even if you think i might not be interested because i might!!! I am in need of a complete swap asap!!! need to get this thing on the road by summer time!!!!

yO, maybe i can be of some help. i have a LEGIT, 2000 LS motor and tranny with under 50k. I had my hatch stolen(with my old ls motor in it) that had the tranny mount for 2000 ls and also the ecu and fuel pump. I have no shift linkage or axles. The TPS is also broken. But you give me a reasonable price and ill get back to you.

IM in St paul MN so no shipping. Help me help you.

i have a complete ls swap with linkage and axel cores with everything to drop right in the motor and tranny has 74,000 on it for $1200 let me know if interested

like said in the title needs to be close to minnesota so I can pick it up or cod!!! sorry been burned by a business for 3700 bucks so this is the only way i will do it!!! sorry again!!!!

Back