CT looking for ecu's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how much are you paying for the ones you want?

depends what ecu it is..
lol i cannot give a specific price,tell me what you want for it and we can go from there...they arent all worth the same,,so id atleast need to know which ecu you have,how many of that type and how much you are trying to get for it..but for general idea..there is a local guy that is selling me 3 p05's and 3 p06's for $30 a piece

been alittle busy with work i should be able to get the codes off and post them within the next few days

2 pm9 and a pm5 picked the pm5 in a shell no sure what motor its for or if it works. I will test it if you can tell me what motor it goes too

i have a 90 civic si pm6 ecu working and not chipped let me know how much its worth to ya.. i only do paypal unless you want to drive to where i live lol.. shipping would only be 6-7$+3% paypal fee so let me know..

2 pm9 and a pm5 picked the pm5 in a shell no sure what motor its for or if it works. I will test it if you can tell me what motor it goes too
none of them are good to me..sry man
i have a 90 civic si pm6 ecu working and not chipped let me know how much its worth to ya.. i only do paypal unless you want to drive to where i live lol.. shipping would only be 6-7$+3% paypal fee so let me know..
give me a total price!!!

Back