Looking for help on an EK swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RACINGHART03

ok heres the scoop. Figured you boyz would know better than anyone... I have a 1997 Ek Dx and I have a 2000 GSR motor/harness, tranny, linkage, ECU, and hasport swap mounts, I need to know, in a nutshell what else I need to make this work. I am sure this has been covered 100000000 times but I am pressed for time. If someone has a link or whatever thats cool too. I just need ONE place that has ONE ACCURATE list of all the things that I will need to finish this thing. Hate to be the newb but I get conflicting stories from every angle and its aggravating. Thanks in advance for you help guys. Gotta start somewhere.

u need axles and a obd2a to obd2b jumper harness. but search a little it will save time

oops. I have the axles already. Sorry. Ok and as far as the harness where is a good place to get them? I saw that Raywire place. Is that the only thing left? That would be sweet. (I have heard that before) I have been searching my ass off and cannot get a straight answer. I am so sick of it all. A MAJORITY say that this jumper harness (Obd2a to Obd2b) is the last thing I need. If thats all I will order it tomorrow and do this thing.

rywire is the best and just call them they can even answer this question lol, but if im remembering right thats all thats left,

Called Raywire and no one is calling me back. That is hot. As far as the exhaust. I was gonna get the Apex Noir but I hate to buy it and then have to hack it to pieces. I cant believe no one makes a bolt in cat back for the B series swap!!!

Back