1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for insite

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by CiViC_SOHC, Oct 28, 2005.

1. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

Hey I think I want to upgrade my suspension from KYB AGX's with Skunk 2 lowring springs. I dunno what to get though. I have looked away form Tein becuase of bad reviews from hondaswap . I havn't found any negatives about tokico illuminas coil-overs. I want a nice set of coil overs. Its my DD but I want to track a few times when we have auto-x here at the tire rack. I think I am gonna get some rotaslips and wrap them in some azenis...I heard azenis suck for street driving is this true? If so what tire should I get....I will drag with a different setup on the front.

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Lol, tien is a great suspension company, just because pissedoffsol hates 'em doesn't mean they are crap.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

4. ferrarikiller

ferrarikiller Senior Member

I've heard great stuff about both tien and the illumina coil overs. As for rubber I can't say enough about thr Yokohama Prada spec-II tires I've driven a civic and a Integra with them and they make me want to cream.

5. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

I have the parada spec II's on the front of my 91 hatch and they do grip pretty damn well on dray and wet pavement. They wear quick though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted