Looking for insite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Hey I think I want to upgrade my suspension from KYB AGX's with Skunk 2 lowring springs. I dunno what to get though. I have looked away form Tein becuase of bad reviews from hondaswap . I havn't found any negatives about tokico illuminas coil-overs. I want a nice set of coil overs. Its my DD but I want to track a few times when we have auto-x here at the TireRack.com. I think I am gonna get some rotaslips and wrap them in some azenis...I heard azenis suck for street driving is this true? If so what tire should I get....I will drag with a different setup on the front.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey I think I want to upgrade my suspension from KYB AGX's with Skunk 2 lowring springs. I dunno what to get though. I have looked away form Tein becuase of bad reviews from hondaswap . I havn't found any negatives about tokico illuminas coil-overs. I want a nice set of coil overs. Its my DD but I want to track a few times when we have auto-x here at the TireRack.com. I think I am gonna get some rotaslips and wrap them in some azenis...I heard azenis suck for street driving is this true? If so what tire should I get....I will drag with a different setup on the front.

Lol, tien is a great suspension company, just because pissedoffsol hates 'em doesn't mean they are crap.

I've heard great stuff about both tien and the illumina coil overs. As for rubber I can't say enough about thr Yokohama Prada spec-II tires I've driven a civic and a Integra with them and they make me want to cream.

I have the parada spec II's on the front of my 91 hatch and they do grip pretty damn well on dray and wet pavement. They wear quick though.

Back