Looking for light 15'' suggestions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

I am looking for a set of light weight 15'' rims. I started looking at rota slipstream, but the Konig Helium 15 are only 11 lbs. Does anyone know of lighter rims around the same price.

Check out some SSRs if you have a good sized budget, otherwise I would recommend some rota circuit 8s or slipstreams.

Konig Helliums are under 11lbs for a 15 and they are affordable

I know a good place to get them if you are interested

For the money, Rota Slipstreams are nice. I have a set on my EG and they look very nice. They're strong, although I don't run them in the winter - I leave that to my ridiculously small 13" stock steel wheels. I swear, my car looks like a Sweedish rally car - thin small wheels with chunky winter tires.

konig heliums, rota group n, or axis maglites (or another clone. i think they look sweet)

img-1062-small.jpg

I'd go with the Heliums...I've seen a few track cars running those. Then again, I just like the styling of the Heliums.

What I think is funny is that people obsess about a 0.2 lb. difference in wheel weight, but buy the heaviest fucking tires out there- Falken Azenis. And the tire is the part that has the most effect on rotational mass, since it's furthest from the center of rotation.

Back