1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for my new ride

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Jazzy19, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Jazzy19

Jazzy19 Senior Member

Hi guys,
    its time to find my new set of wheels!!!..... Im thinking of a 99 GS or 96 GSR...I know the GSR has more hp/tq.... But i have plans too boost both models...I wanted to get some opinions on which car i should get(99GS 87KM) or (96GSR 150KM).. They are both nice rides, but which would be more upgradeable friendly???? I really dont want to burn a whole in my wallet, Keep in mind that repairs/mods/etc... will also be inclueded!!! Thanks for the help!!!!

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

gsAARRRRRRRR

3. Jazzy19

Jazzy19 Senior Member

any reasons why i should get a GSR... Are parts more expensive for GSR then GS?? Are the prices a big jump?

4. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

All acura parts are expensive, lol. If you want a cheap ride, don't get an acura, get a civic instead. The parts on the civic cost half as much, especially things like bushings and seals and gaskets, they rape you for acura parts. I'd get a 95 gsr if I were you. No need to switch to obd1, it's the same car only a year older. As for prices between the gs and the gsr, the gsr has more high performance parts, as it is a higher performance car than the gs, so the prices on parts will reflect that difference.

5. beerbongskickass

beerbongskickass Senior Member

:worthy: GSR

I would also get a 95 so you don't have to convert to obd1.

6. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted