Looking for my new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jazzy19

Hi guys,
its time to find my new set of wheels!!!..... Im thinking of a 99 GS or 96 GSR...I know the GSR has more hp/tq.... But i have plans too boost both models...I wanted to get some opinions on which car i should get(99GS 87KM) or (96GSR 150KM).. They are both nice rides, but which would be more upgradeable friendly???? I really dont want to burn a whole in my wallet, Keep in mind that repairs/mods/etc... will also be inclueded!!! Thanks for the help!!!!

any reasons why i should get a GSR... Are parts more expensive for GSR then GS?? Are the prices a big jump?

All acura parts are expensive, lol. If you want a cheap ride, don't get an acura, get a civic instead. The parts on the civic cost half as much, especially things like bushings and seals and gaskets, they rape you for acura parts. I'd get a 95 gsr if I were you. No need to switch to obd1, it's the same car only a year older. As for prices between the gs and the gsr, the gsr has more high performance parts, as it is a higher performance car than the gs, so the prices on parts will reflect that difference.

Back