Looking for PA ppl to cruise or meet with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IKONZls/vtec3

Hey i live in an area of slippery rock, its where i go to college, and im looking for ppl from even the far eastern ohio and western PA to cruise with , most of the shit around here is all garbage n stock stuff with just intakes and exhaust i was looking for more imports than anything, if anyone is out there or has a small gathering of good ppl who enjoy cars let me know

thanks,

Jeremy

96 honda civic ex coupe

wuts up bro..well i juss moved to pa for school nd me and my cousin dont know of anybody around here..thing is we're from east pa..by reading if u know where that is..we might take a cruise to the west to see whats going on over there cuz we've never been there so well be glad to chill..

definitely, what kinda cars you guys drive, and what college you guys going to i go to slippery rock university, yea let me know im always up i just bought another honda so i got two im driving right now lol

me and my cousin drive civics..i have an ej6 he has an eh2..we both go 2 UTI

Yo whats up. I'm from butler n looking to do an engine swap soon. Maybe we could cruise once its done, or if you know how to do an engine swap or have know-how I wouldn't mind the help with it- it's my first swap.

hey man, i only know as much as I read, I would love to help out if your learning i live in slippery rock, and i have 2 swapped hondas, gimme a buzz sometime soon and well get togehter , i love anyone interested in hondas or cars in general, ill be out visiting my gf in VA this weekend so just message me back n i will get back to you sunday man take it easy and keep the RPM's up my brother

later

Jeremy aka CHUBS

yeah same here, n ive read a good bit but someone with as much or more knowledge to help would be great.

well i think me n my buddy are heading down wednesday to hybrid dynamics in youngwood to discuss some things with my car and to have them check out my buddies that we are making an ls/vtec soon, so let me know man take it easy

hey man, im here in grove city. i work at the hovis auto parts store. i cruise a 91 hatch and im bulding up a 93 si with b18c pm me or stop up at the store some time. oh and my 91 only has intake and fart can stuff. but hey im tryin

Last edited:
dude i show love to any honda honestly , we all started somewhere you know, i definitely will seeing i go to SRU i almost had a job at that auto zone but i couldnt work as much as they wanted me to, i will stop up gimme your schedule this week and maybe i will roll up since its so nice out maybe me n my buddy will stop up before we head to hybrid or after wards take it easy and keep doing what your doing

Jeremy

i work all day every day 8-6 monday tro sat. yeah stop up when you can i look forward to meeting you guys. i know our import scene sux but if you look around its here. my friends include 93 hatch b16, 94ish teg gsr turbo, like 3 more hatches, one more gsr and a couple of my old ones are here 96 coupe, and 99 neon (i know) ohh and a guy up the road as a rt neon with a 2.2 stroker big turbo. something like 400 whp. so yeah stop in.:D

THANK YOU GOD, ive been waiting to meet up with some more guys that i could possibly learn more about, i have a 94 b18b hatch winter car, and daily driver 96 civic coupe ls/vtec mild build , trying to go more NA power soon, and my gf's brother has a decked out 98 2 door neon i know, but the air ride suspension on that thing is amazing , def will see you soon man take it easy

Jeremy

Sounds like there is a few of us into the import scene around here. I'm trying to get my honda up n running, for now I'm stuck driving a ford focus : (

does it have zetec, if so not that bad of a car ive seen some serious zetec build up but its just a poor rip off of vtec the original variable valve timing and so on..get ahold of me we might try to get together next weekend the 9th a bunch of us somewhere like eatn park n just chill n talk bout cars n shit aight take it easy man

jeremy

Back