Looking For Shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1995EGGuy

Looking for 92-95 Civic Coupe, Sedan, or Hatchback. ONLY Shell or could have a blown engine. The body must be in good cond also.

white 93...1 door, no seats or back plastics...has dash hood trunk...
300 take it

orlando florida

its a HB

= i have a shell in pa.. kinda local to nj but anyway its a 95 hatch with 80k on title.. the shell has shaved doors but the popers are beat.. i recently stripped the paint cuz some dude who i bought it off of spray bombed it. the car is missing a rear bumper. i had plans to put on a 2000si conversion and i do have the parts for it but i lost interest.. the car currently has a b18c1 in it but ill take it out if u want the shell.. it is also missing the rear seat and the trunk stuff.. let me know-lou

hey i have a 1991 honda civic hatch burnt orange shaved handels, moldings, door popers flake in paint, benz-s500 fenders carbon pillers, tinted windows, new header back exhaust, stick color matched interior xplod speakers in door gutted from driver seat back and sprayed with fire proof rino liner and sound dampers fome in the wels let me know asap im letting it go for 500.00 th eonly thing it needs is a head gasket i live in suffolk county ny

you need to be quicker than that... this thread is from 02-16-2006,....shell is sold...sorry

I got a 94 civic ex coupe. complete interior. it does have a blown block. everything else is in good shape. Car will need a passanger side fender thats it.

err just saw the date of the original post. Anyone else need a civic coupe shell?

Last edited:
Back