Looking for shipping expert

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kristian T

Hi
I´m thinking about buying an Engine or maybe just an shortblock (LS)
But i need to get i shipped to Denmark...
Anyboddy got experience in that? How mutch do it cost for shipping and what company will do it?

Regards
Kristian Tønnesen

it is going to cost some dough- and will hit customs at both borders - and who knows what they do to stuff ! and if they dont like it they will tear it down- theres nothing local for you? if your riding d series - just boost with proper fuel management peoeple have been getting great numbers !

I'm with the rest of the guys here...you should try and find something over there, it will cost WAY more than it is worth to ship an engine overseas.

best bet for international shipments is going to be menlo, fedex, eagle, dhl, expeditors, schenker, kintetsu.
I work in a shipping department and if you need any numbers let me know, I'll hook you up :thumbsup:

No matter where you go, shipping a motor overseas is going to be expensive. I looked into it, and about 400 was the cheapest I could find.

Hi again
I know it will be pretty expensive, but i´m willing to pay some money.
I will like to know who will do it for about $4-500 because i have seen that UPS will take about $1000 and that is im not willing to pay :)

Regards
Kristian T

Back