Looky what I got today for free.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's out of round, so it's useless on a car, but I'm going to make a coffee table out of it. :)

175.JPG

:thumbsup: That will be one bad ass coffee table. Almost as cool as my snowboard/aluminum wing bench me and my buddy planning on building :p

Make a lamp out of it. 3x the cool factor if the wheel lights up ;)

coffe table would own, build the stand out of a 5 bolt pattern and get some lugnuts to hold it together. weld steel stock to establish heigh, finish with a tripod as a base. Glass on top for a flat surface.

Is it the beer or is that thing fiercly out of round?? (right die looks jacked!!)

I'm in the process of procuring a gold 17" Rota SDR with a cracked spoke. If I can get this wheel, I'll use it as the base (makes a nice foot rest, too), and cut the Kosei off just below the spokes so it isn't so wide. Then I'll make a stand like Silverchild was talking about, but with flanges at both ends for studs and lug nuts. I'm thinking it'll be more along the lines of a bar table- about 4' tall, with a 3' circular glass top.

thats a damn good idea.

where are you getting these fucked up wheels? i would love to build them into something like that

A friend. I dunno how the Kosei got out of round. Oh- it's a 15x7 with an ITR bolt pattern. The Rota is a 17X7 with a 5X100 pattern. Both wheels were on his cars.

Go figure.

what do you mean "out of round" im not quite sure i know what you mean? is it bent or something? it looks round to me.... :huh:

like is it lop sided or something? it looks round to me, lol

Sell it on Ebay to some fuckass, and let him know that it's a rare R34 VtEcH triple turbo rim that is hot right now, going for 1G

Milan

:werd: My brother does that shit all the time, sold some busted ass integra z3 fenders that were all painted lamborghini orange off his friends car for like 150 bucks, and they were in the shitter.

Just write JDM on there in the header.

lay a piece of plexi over it and wire some neon lights into the center of the wheel. The whole table will glow around the edges and tint the color of the neon. Pretty cool party favor or whatnot.

Back