lost my lower end??????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yesterday i checked my air/fuel ratio with my multimeter, I noticed a loose spark plug i took it out and put it back in, i heard a tapping noice, so i disconnected the idel control motor(on the back of the intake mani)

i checked everything and everything is back teh way it was b4 i messed with the car.
my problem is i lost most of my power, im running a obd0 ls, i keep tripping an o2 sensor code(43) and im not sure y, could a bad 02 cause this much problem, its like im starting in 2gear instead of 1st but im not

Try a compression test? But you could buy an O2 sensor just for the hell of it and see if it helps.

BTW, I used to ride through Elizabeth every fuckin day going to work before I blew the d-series up and used to chill on Orchard every now and then.

i have a little more info i figured out over the weekend, when the car is cold the problem does not occur, i have full power with no lag to anything,

92civicb19b1
my bro lives on orchard, and i live 2 seconds from there right by wendies on broad st,

hit me back with an email if u wanna get together

Back