lost...then found!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so a few months ago i was getting outta my car at work and i had my ipod nano in my pocket well it somehow came out of my pocket as i was getting out of my car to go into work. i get into work and was trying to find my ipod in my pocket. after cussing profusely i gave up and went about my work day. at lunch, i looked for it in my car. not in there and i looked around the car and nothing (it was snowing so it was hard to find anything). fast forward to today, im outside at work today bringing in material with the fork lift and i decided to cruise thru the parking lot and see if i could find it since the snow was melted. i came across it on the other side of the parking lot. i jumped off the forklift and was excited...lol. i tried to power it up and got nothing but i noticed some road salt in where you plug it in to charge it. i got that out. i went inside and got some isopropyl alcohol and put a few drops in. waited an hour and i remembered one of the managers has an ipod charger at his desk. we tried to power it up and nothing again. he was about to give it back to me when i suggested we reboot it while on the charger. we rebooted it and it POWERED ON! i was happy it came on. we scrolled thru the menu and everything seemed ok except the screen was messed up a bit but you could read it fine. we then chose a song and hit the play button. it played but the sound sucked. so i went back and put some more alcohol where the earphone jack is and let it sit. i havent messed with it since but im just happy i found it and that it still somewhat works.

no cliffnotes because im too lazy to write em out now..lol

Kudos man.

I ended up putting mine in my back pocket one day. Couldn't remember where I placed it until my fat ass sat down and broke the screen...

congratulations. Hopefully it all works out. Im surprised it didn't get crushed by a car being out in a parking lot for months.

Back