Lot of Accord Parts in MD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does that intake come with a filter or is it just the intake tube? and also how do i go about purchesing it from you? im wanting to get it no matter wut. it will be friday if thats ok?

does that intake come with a filter or is it just the intake tube? and also how do i go about purchesing it from you? im wanting to get it no matter wut. it will be friday if thats ok?

yes has filter but would recommend getting a new one, I can do paypal.

well like i said itll be a couple weeks yet if you can hold it, but i def. want it for my spare block... LMK how long you would hold it for me...thanks much man

I can't say that I can hold it, best thing to do is check back with me when you are ready to purchase and see if I still have it. Thanks

good deal man, ill try to get it together ASAP and ill let you know, hopefully you still have it...thanks much man

well like i said itll be a couple weeks yet if you can hold it, but i def. want it for my spare block... LMK how long you would hold it for me...thanks much man

unfortunately i can't hold it, first with the cash takes it. You seem to be the only interested though. Thanks

right right, well i'm trying to come up with the money ASAP, i just boosted my car this past weekend and now it took a shit on me, so i am gathering up whatever i can and trying to get this so, thanks much man and i understand, Ill let you know ASAP

Hey man, I'll take that head from you right now, I am in Richmond, Virginia and I can meet you half way for pickup. LMK wuz up

Names Jay and I can meet cha half way any time after 6pm on the week days and anytime on the weekend. PM'd you my phone number.

Let me know if your looking for any trades as well, got a few turbo and performance parts laying around here you might need.

Back