Lots of B16 Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noob23

I have a lot of B Series parts that I'm not going to use because I bought another car that already had the same swap done. All parts are located in Ft Lauderdale FL

ALL PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING! (Except Exhaust Manifold)
Used parts (not by me, though)
obdo dizzy-$125
pr3 pistons and rods w/brand new acl rod bearings-$75
place racing mount kit (b series/ef) with shift linkage-$300
intake mani w/ throttle body, tps, injectors, fuel rail, and cut harness-$150
oil pan-$25
jdm stock exhaust manifold-$25
crank pulley-$20
water pump-$25
integra throttle cable-$25
sk7 midshaft $60
b16 main caps w/ bolts $50
b16 crank $50

New parts
fidanza 7.5lb flywheel-$200
raxles axles (I believe there for an sk7 midshaft, I'll have to double check)-$275
hasport vtec wiring harness $75
oem rod bolts w/ nuts (the dealership charges you for them separately) $25

I know that I'm forgetting some other stuff, so I'll be adding stuff as I come across it. I know that I do have a midshaft, but I'm gonna have to look to see which one it is. As stated before I think it's an SK7, but I'm not 100%

Is that oil pan 25 shipped or 25 plus shipping?

Can you figure out how much it will be to 46774.

edit: Just curious, which jdm b16 did that exhaust mani come off of? SiR, SiR II, Xsi?

Interested in your PM3 head, as well as in knowing if you have a knock sensor lying around. I really need one, and have a customer who is looking for a vtec head. What all was done to the head and who did the work? What generation B16 is is out of? Please PM or email @ josh@wiredspeed.com.

hey im very intrested in your dizzy, i live in tampa, pm or email me lets work something out

Originally posted by I_H8_STOCK@Aug 17 2004, 09:47 PM
hey im very intrested in your dizzy, i live in tampa, pm or email me lets work something out
[post=378313]Quoted post[/post]​

pm'd you

Back