Lots of Honda OEM and Aftermarket parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedArmy

AEM Honda CRX 1988-91 EX/Si Short Ram (blue, never used, just opened to verify...but I am going to keep the license plate frame since I already have it on) for D series motors. I bought this for my CRX but the battery that we moved got in the way so we never used it. $80 OBO

Skunk2 Intake Manifold 1988-00 CIVIC, CRX, DEL SOL (D15B7) (D16A-Z) (used for about 3 months, still in very good condition). We are swapping out engines now so I have no reason to keep this. Paid around 230 plus shipping at the time but will let it go for $150 OBO (more firm on this price though)

Megan Racing Headers 4-1 (D series) (These were also used for only about 4 or 5 months. The headers are in ok shape with some dis-coloration here and there. The downpipe is black and I started to clean it and you can get it back down the shiny metal if you use enough cleaning products. There is no rust on this however and it will come with an O2 sensor that was used for only a few thousand miles if that along with all the gaskets (which are in great shape) $40 OBO

I also have the stock HF intake manifold with 93 Civic DX fuel rail and Stock HF injectors (With new O-rings and injector seals) , throttle body,HF exhaust manifold and catalytic converter, Condensor, Compressor (not completely sure if these work, but we had no way of knowing since the A/C needed to be recharged), HF ECU

The big item I also have is a HF engine (5spd with 110,000 miles) with a DX head (D15B2). The tranny recently had the clutch replaced and the valve cover gasket was replaced.it was properly maintained and the oil was changed regulary. The reason we removed this was because of a drive axle backing out of the transmission and upon removal we decided just to change the engine. Along with that the oil pan and head gasket was a leaking a very little bit, but nothing much. If you bought this I could include everything you need to get it running including the ECU, Harness, intake manifold and all that goes with it, shift linkage etc. The only thing I could give you is obviously the drive axles because they are broken. Best price takes it, and I can part it out

That's all that I can think of for right now but if you need something that is mechanically related to the HF I might have it. I can also take pictures upon request if need be. If you have any questions just ask and I'll try to help! Thanks :mrgreen:

Where are you and how much do you want for the HF engine?

Sorry- engine only.

Quoted post[/post]]
Where are you and how much do you want for the HF engine?

Sorry- engine only.

I could sell you the engine for $300 but you live just about as far away as possible...from NY to Texas would be a beast. I really just wanna get rid of this engine though so Im open to any offers. I'll leave the blue powdercoated valve cover on it and spark plugs and all that, I just want to see it gone. It also has a new distributor cap and ECTS sensor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do u happen to have any interior pieces i have a 91 crx si and i need the rear defroster switch??

No, sorry, I'm just trying to sell mechanical parts since the interior of the car is in great shape and I want to keep it that way.

If the intake and headers both will fit an HF motor (91) then Ill go for those.

dude i need the hf exhaust manni for my turbo.....pm asap.....i need a price and i need it sooooon..lol...thanks :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
If the intake and headers both will fit an HF motor (91) then Ill go for those.

Yes, they will both fit an HF motor, and I know that first hand because that's what I had them on for a while to test them out. Just let me know

Quoted post[/post]]
dude i need the hf exhaust manni for my turbo.....pm asap.....i need a price and i need it sooooon..lol...thanks :mrgreen:

Let me know the pieces you want and I can probably give them to you for uber cheap since I will never have a need for them. Just suggest a price, I need them gone.

Quoted post[/post]]
would you take $125 delivered for the manifold? if so consider it sold!

Im waiting on another offer, and that's a bit under what I want to sell it for, but I'll let you know if I can't sell it on any of the other boards

Think you could part with the intake and headers for 130 shipped? I tried to get these things on ebay, but I have had so much trouble with ebay the past month I dont feel like using it right now.

Ouch. Sorry man, shipping from NY would kill me. Bump for you!

Quoted post[/post]]
hows 20 shipped for the hf exhaust manny...just the upper part..not the cat converter :mrgreen:

Yeah that would be fine! Just PM me the details of how to send it and how you wanna pay for it

Quoted post[/post]]
Think you could part with the intake and headers for 130 shipped? I tried to get these things on ebay, but I have had so much trouble with ebay the past month I dont feel like using it right now.

Im willing to part with just the headers right now as the Skunk2 Intake manny is worth holding on to until I get a bit more for it. So just make me an offer on the headers and I'll consider it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ouch. Sorry man, shipping from NY would kill me. Bump for you!

Thanks for the bump!

sorry, meant the air intake, not the manifold. mines pretty gravy right now. unless that manifold comes with all the goodies.... then i might have to think about it. Like injectors and fuel pressure regulator, etc and what condition those parts are in. I definitely want the air intake and headers though.

ok...craig hold on to that manny and dont sell it to anyone....i will send u a money order or cash by wednsday.....have alot of things to take care of money wise if ur thinkin why so long fo 20 bucks....plus im 16 and no job yet....so by wednsday buddy :mrgreen:

Back