Lots of stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

Hi guys, I'm broke as hell and need money so all of the following things are for sale.
Games for PS2 (a few light scratches, but all games work great)
Need For Speed Underground $30
Max Payne $10
Medal of Honor Frontline $10
Socom: U.S. Navy Seals $10
SSX Tricky $10
Gran Turismo 3 $7
Tony Hawk's Underground $30
Grand Theft auto vice city $15
Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 $15
Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero $10
Midnight Club 2 $8
Grand Theft auto 3 $10

Also the ps2 controller $15. As well as a joystick, and the a/v selector, make offers on those. I have a 12 in q logic box from best buy, costs $80 new, asking for $40. Have a bandpass box that holds 2 10 in subs, asking for $20. Rockford Fosgate 801s $500 new, asking for $250. box for truck holds a 12 in sub $10. Kenwood 80x2 amp, good for powering speakers, asking for $30. 2 12 in subs in bandpass box, sound decent (the one's from best buy that have one speaker facing forward, and once facing to the back.) $80.

VAFC with harness, stand and instruction manual, $140
Crx 4 point roll cage, needs to be welded on, its mandrel bent, make offer.
D16a6 (crx si) 140k w/ tranny and ecu, new timing belt, just needs a throttle body, and its good to go, needs fuel rail and injectors as well as exhaust manifold. Make offers
One gray and blue stripe del sol seat, a little dirty but good to go, willing to trade for a crx si seat + cash, make offer. SOLD
Panasonic flip down cd player w/ remote $150
Stock exhaust manifold for b16a $25
8 gauge full amp kit $30
1 farad capacitor used for 1 month $85
2 street glow licence plates and 4 15 in neon tubes, all work, all are blue (back in my rice days, i know.) make offer

Besides this things, I am trying to go for the sleeper look and not call so much attention to my car, and so I need to get rid of my z3 fenders. I'm looking to trade these fenders for the stock fenders + $30. Looking for good condition fenders, preferably black, and will go down in price if they have sidemarkers installed in them. The right fenders bottom tab broke, and so its a little loose, haven't tried to fix it yet, but its fixable. The reason they don't seem to fit smoothly on the car is because the hood tabs are fucked up and they push the car's hood up high. Thanks, i'm in nova, pm me any questions.
s4091359cc3520.jpg

s409136e599d02.jpg

For the items above please follow prices unless it says best offer. Prefer pick up but willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping and if you pay paypal just add 3% fee. If you need a tracking number, I can provide that as well, but you'll have to pay for the fee. Thanks in advance, pz

Back