loud wheel noise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
hey people
hoping someone can help me out here.
the other day we had a nice little snow storm and i had my performance tires. so i did some drifting or e-braking in the parking lot at work.
well now i have a loud tire noise coming from the front end.
it seems to get louder when i corner .
i went and changed the front tires to some cheap 14's all wheathers and i'm getting the same thing. while i had the front tires off the ground i gave them a shake to see if it was bearings but everything seemed fine.
there are no pulls to either side and there is no clinking or clanking from bad bushings .

i have no clue
anyone have any input

99 civic coupe dx if your wondering what make ....eibach pro springs and kyb struts

alright i have a bad wheel bearing

new queastion are the front wheal bearings pressed in or can i do this in my driveway

they are pressed in. and you can do it in your driveway with the know how. Some guy used a cherry picker and a jack to do it on his.
Honda-Tech.com: Hybrid: H2B Turbo CRX...... my never ending project!!!
hpim0354zv3.jpg

If you take it to a shop make sure the wheel bearing doesn't have play when they give it back to you otherwise your back at the same situation if they don't seat it right, much less don't do anything at all.

Press the bearing out yourself, like above? :D

no did you read the other post brakes bearings and rotors deal of the year got a new ex set up for free bigger brakes rotors and new used spindles

Back