love thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Word.

I've been that other guy. I've been the reason they break it up. It's horrible feeling in the end, and all you get is fucking drama.

she said not...:( so she is not a hoe...im a fucking retard :ph34r: i been wasting my time!!:huh:

:shrug2:

you're 20 you sholdnt even be thinking about anything even closely related to "love"
go have some fucking fun with life worry about settling down with someone later after you actually have some life experience and more to offer another person than an over used word that you dont know the meaning of

she said not...:( so she is not a hoe...im a fucking retard :ph34r: i been wasting my time!!:huh:

The words "I Told You So" come to mind.
I didn't even look at your age.
Your 20? Damn. Just live things as they are and what not. Don't rush it.

This is not a "love thread", this is an "I want ass" thread. Love is beyond your current comprehension, if you knew what love is you wouldn't have lost your girlfriend over posting her pictures on the internet without her knowing about it, because you wouldn't have done it without asking out of respect for her privacy.

This is not a "love thread", this is an "I want ass" thread. Love is beyond your current comprehension, if you knew what love is you wouldn't have lost your girlfriend over posting her pictures on the internet without her knowing about it, because you wouldn't have done it without asking out of respect for her privacy.

+5
Pwned.
Very well said.

somewhat true. if it was "love", he would have known if she was comfortable or not posting the pictures. i posted pics of my gf without asking, i know she wouldn't trip. 2 reasons. 1)they were tasteful pictures. 2)she mature and happy that i'm proud of her and showing off. with that said, we are also both 27 and have a lot of life experience behind us.

Oh god.. I just stopped laughing. That was priceless.
ok, so i embellished a little bit. but it's not like we would break up because i posted pictures.

Oh no, obviously there was some hatred there in the first place. The photo thing wasn't a reason to get out, it was an excuse.

I didn't post up pics in that thread because she said no. That's that. No.

Oh no, obviously there was some hatred there in the first place. The photo thing wasn't a reason to get out, it was an excuse.

I didn't post up pics in that thread because she said no. That's that. No.

gotcha. not the worst excuse i've heard though. definitely original.

*She has a bf
*She is willing to give you her number & talk late at night
*Has admitted having feelings for you

....She's a ho!

Like everyone has been saying. If she is doing all of this with you, odds are she will pull it off on you when she's bored being around you.

These type of girls are not worthwhile.

thats right. .. hit it and quit it

Back