low scoring basketball game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hope that both schools were letting their wrestling teams play that game. otherwise that is more than sad

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 28 2005, 10:12 PM
i hope that both schools were letting their wrestling teams play that game. otherwise that is more than sad
[post=452932]Quoted post[/post]​

or their chess clubs

how depressing must that have been when the coach came in and told them their only chance of winning was to hold on to the ball. i feel bad for those kid's self esteem

yeah man, milton vt, bout 10 min up the highway (before the go kart place during jis meet). apparently the team that lost was really good, so the coach said that they gotta keep the ball from them as much as possible...its the only way he thought they could win.

You would've loved my highschool football coaches then. My freshman year, the head coach just threw his clipboard up into the air at half time and went to sit on the bus for the rest of the game. My senior year, the head coach had these lovely words for one of our half-time pep talks, "you're 6'4", 240lbs., you can lift so much weight, and you're still a fucking pussy, you always were a pussy and you're always going to be a pussy. I don't know why any of you even bother staying for the rest of the game". That was said in direct reference to our "star" player, who was actually one of the only people having a good game that night. Yeah, I pretty much quit after that game because it just wasn't any fun playing for him.
[post=453111]Quoted post[/post]​

My hs football coaches were like that. they would run you almost everyday till you puked. the linemen (larger guys) he would yell at 4 inches from their face "MOVE YOUR FAT FUCKING LEGS YOU FAT SACK OF SHIT" and other things pretty close to that. at games all he would do is swear at kids, swear at the refs, it was pretty entertaining to watch. but out of the locker room, he teaches health, and he was the nicest guy youll ever meet lol

Back